Our regular opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Public Holidays: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
After hours canine reproductive services available by appointment only.
About our clinic
Wyndham Veterinary Clinic has been apart of the Wyndham community for the past 18 years. After being established by Dr. John Watts in November 2000, it has undergone numerous renovations to meet the requirements for our growing client base.
We offer a range of services including:
- Preventative health care to ensure a longer healthier life for your pet
- Specialist canine reproduction services and on call services
- Emergency services
- Surgical and endoscopic procedures
- Advanced anaesthetic monitoring and patient recovery
- Puppy school and behaviour consultations
- Advanced dentistry programme for a healthy smile
- In house laboratory
- Diagnostic radiology, ultrasound and CT imaging
- Nurse consultations
- Dietary and nutritional counselling
- Vern Ryan Pet Resort pick up and drop off centre
- Wildlife emergency care, a complimentary community service
Our clinic has a large onsite carpark (entrance from Vincent crescent) and is wheelchair accessible.
About our staff
There is always someone to help you at Wyndham Veterinary Clinic. With many dedicated veterinarians and a caring support staff in our nurses and receptionists, you can always call on us for advice. Our team are committed to providing a high standard of care for your pets. We have a well equipped hospital with the latest technology and ongoing education for our staff to meet this high standard.
To read more about our staff, click here
Our aim is that once you come to the clinic we will continue to see your pet until they are better. We always endeavour to put the needs of the animal first and we will not perform procedures that we do not believe are in their best interests.
We prefer to run by appointment, which enables us to provide you with the shortest waiting time possible. Of course emergencies may occasionally cause some delay. Please call us on 97425556 to arrange an appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule.